- Al usar este sitio y nuestros servicios, usted acepta estos Términos y Condiciones de Uso;
- STRIDE BP posee todos los derechos de propiedad intelectual del sitio, de su contenido y de nuestros servicios;
- Tiene derecho a usar el sitio y los servicios de manera legal, pero no puede copiar ningún contenido sin nuestra autorización previa por escrito;
- STRIDE-BP valida todos los dispositivos exclusivamente de conformidad con los Principios para el Listado de Dispositivos;
- STRIDE BP no hace ninguna aseveración ni proporciona garantía de ningún tipo, incluyendo, entre otras cosas, que la información esté completa, sea precisa, actualizada o apropiada para algún propósito, necesidad o cumple con algún requerimiento;
- Si no está satisfecho con el sitio o con los servicios, deberá dejar de usarlos;
- STRIDE BP no es responsable por daños indirectos o consecuenciales, daños o perjuicios que resulten de su acceso a, o de su incapacidad de acceso a este sitio, de su confianza en el servicio o en cualquier información proporcionada en el sitio, o de cuestiones técnicas relacionadas con el sitio;
- Usted acepta exonerar y compensar a STRIDE BP en relación con todo tipo de reclamaciones, obligaciones, perjuicios, pérdidas, costes, gastos y honorarios de terceros (incluyendo honorarios de abogados y costes judiciales razonables) en conexión con su uso del servicio, su vulneración de estos Términos y Condiciones de Uso, o su violación de cualquier derecho de cualquier otra persona o entidad;
- STRIDE BP PUEDE finalizar su acceso al sitio y a los servicios si usted ha incurrido en alguna vulneración de los presentes Términos y Condiciones de Uso;
- Estos Términos y Condiciones de Uso están sujetos a las leyes de Grecia
- Para contactarnos, por favor complete el Formulario de Contacto.
What Service does STRIDE BP provide?
STRIDE BP is an international non-profit scientific organization founded by hypertension experts from around the world with the mission to improve the accuracy of blood pressure measurement and the global diagnosis and management of hypertension. STRIDE BP will provide international scientific guidance for blood pressure measurement methodology and technology to (i) health care providers, including specialists, general practitioners, pharmacists, and nurses, (ii) the public, including people with hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases and healthy people with an interest in cardiovascular health, (iii) regulatory bodies, (iv) medical device manufacturers. The Site will present (i) lists of accurate blood pressure measuring devices, (ii) educational sessions on blood pressure monitoring methods, (iii) blood pressure measurement tools for clinical use (the “Service”). The STRIDE BP Validated Devices Lists include only devices adequately validated in accordance with the Principles for Device Listing.
Changes to the Service
STRIDE BP may make changes to the Service any time, without notice. If you disagree with the changes, you can stop using the Service. STRIDE BP does not warrant that the materials on the Site with respect to the Service will be up to date. STRIDE BP cannot update information on the Site on devices that might be withdrawn from the market and are not available anymore or have been modified.
Consumers are specifically asked to note that STRIDE BP is only excluding warranties that it has the necessary skill to provide information on the Site, that the information will be provided with due skill care and diligence, that materials will be sound and reasonably fit for the purpose to the extent that it is fair and reasonable to do so.
Use of the Service requires that you comply with acceptable use as determined by STRIDE BP. As part of your responsibilities, you agree that you will not: (a) use the Service in any unlawful manner; (b) use the Service in any manner that is harmful, hateful, harassing, abusive, or otherwise offensive to any other person or entity; (c) interfere with or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Service; (d) use the Service as a means to distribute unsolicited or unauthorised communications, advertisements or spam; (e) access or search the Service by any means other than the authorised public interface; (f) collect or use any data or Service content that violates any third-party right; (g) create a false identity, impersonate another person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself; (h) breach or otherwise circumvent any security measures incorporated into the Service; or (i) use the Service in any manner that is considered unacceptable by STRIDE BP.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to STRIDE BP and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
Your Use of the Site
You may use information on the Site provided that you (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media without STRIDE BP’s express prior written consent,(3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You may not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. STRIDE BP reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to STRIDE BP on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Intellectual Property Rights
STRIDE BP alone own all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all intellectual property rights, and any suggestions, ideas or other feedback provided by you or any other party relating to the Service. Any copy, modification, revision, enhancement, adaptation, translation, or derivative work of or created from the Service shall be owned solely and exclusively by STRIDE BP, as shall any and all patent rights, copyrights, trade secret rights, trademark rights, and all other proprietary rights. You shall not remove or permit any third party to remove any proprietary rights from the Service or its contents.
Certain names, logos, and other materials displayed in our Service may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks”) of STRIDE BP or other entities. You are not authorised to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or those other entities.
STRIDE BP reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party should we exercise that right.
STRIDE-BP validates all devices exclusively in accordance with the Principles for Device Listing which (1) are based on a combination of data, including (a) validation studies published as full papers in peer-review PubMed journals, (b) newly performed independent validation studies (complete reports signed by the principal investigator) and (c) data on new devices provided by manufacturers showing ‘equivalence’ with previously validated devices, (2) use the internationally acknowledged protocols AAMI, BHS, ESH-IP, ISO, AAMI/ISO and AAMI/ESH/ISO and (3) follow an extensive review and approval procedure.
The Site and the Service are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. By using this Site and the Service, you accept the risk that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may not meet your needs or requirements. STRIDE BP makes no representations or warranties of any kind in relation to the Site and the Service, including but not limited to:
(1) of completeness, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
(2) of accuracy, including but not limited to accuracy of blood pressure measurement by a validated device;
(3) that your use of the Service and the Site will provide specific results;
(4) of timeliness, availability and functionality of the Site and compliance with applicable laws;
(5) that any content, service or feature of the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected;
(6) that any files or other data you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features.
STRIDE BP reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event shall STRIDE BP be liable to you for:
(1) any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if STRIDE BP has been advised of the possibility of such damages, nor any consequences, financial, scientific or other, that may arise from STRIDE BP’s recommendations;
(2) any damages or injury arising out of your access to, or inability to access this Site or from your reliance on the Service or on any information provided on the Site;
(3) the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Site.
Your sole remedy against STRIDE BP for dissatisfaction with the Site or the Service or any content is to stop using the Site or the Service or any such content. This exclusion of liability applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Links to Other Sites
STRIDE BP may contain links to other independent third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under STRIDE BP’s control, and STRIDE BP is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that your access and use of this Site and the Content shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Greece.
In the event of any controversy or dispute between STRIDE BP and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site and the Service, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceed thirty (30) days), then any continuing dispute will be resolved by the courts of Athens and in accordance with applicable Greek Law.
To contact us, please complete the contact form on the Site. Any feedback you provide at this Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. STRIDE BP shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Copyright © STRIDE-BP. Updated by STRIDE-BP on 10 June 2020.